Peridect+ / FAQ
Have you lost/overwritten your Peridect+ configuration?
- Type IP address of your CUP+ unit into your favourite web browser and press Enter.
- Go to „Download“ -> „Configuration history“ and find the relevant configuration from the history (year/month/day).
- To save the configuration file make a right click on the file link and press „Save link as..“.
- Upload stored file to CUP+ with Peridect+ GUI.
Do you have problems to get connected with CUP+ from Peridect+ GUI?
- Please make sure that you are trying to reach correct IP address. If DHCP is on, use IP scanner to discover the proper IP assigned to CUP+.
- Double check that the firewall is not blocking the communication.
- Make sure your Peridect+ GUI version is equal to the FW version in CUP+. If you need the GUI, please contact us at support-ZAVINOVADLO:sieza.com.
Do you get the message "CUP and PC has different time" in Peridect+ configuration software (GUI)?
- Time difference between PC and CUP+ might cause the malfunction of the whole system.
- Connect to CUP+ from GUI and set up current time in "Peridect+" -> "Device Management" -> "Set up time" and use "Load time from PC".
- Disconnect from CUP+.
- Connect to CUP+ again and the time is synchronized (error message has disapeared).